Regularly updated schedule for all Amar Colony, Delhi classes is available at: Delhi Dance Classes Schedule.
Class Times for Jazz:
1. Saturday and Sunday – 11 am to 12:30 am – Improvers – ENROLLING
2. Tuesday and Thursday – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Beginners – ENROLLING
Fee for Jazz Dance Classes (3 hours every week)
Monthly – Rs.3000
Rs.9000 Rs.7000 (saving of Rs.2000)
Half Yearly –
Rs.18000 Rs.12000 (saving of Rs.6000)
Rs.36000 Rs.20000 (saving of Rs.16000)
Classes (2 hours every week)
Monthly – Rs.2500
Rs.7500 Rs.6000 (saving of Rs.1500)
Half Yearly –
Rs.15000 Rs.10000 (saving of Rs.5000)
Rs.30000 Rs.18000 (saving of Rs.12000)
1. Street Jazz: Attitude and a street style dance performed on pop music is what is called street Jazz. Although it doesn’t have hip-hop vocabulary, it does constitute hip hop style dressing in loose clothes and Jazz sneakers, caps or other head wear etc.
2. Funk Jazz: This style of dance takes inference from Jazz Funk and Hip Hop but is different in that it is more powerful, dynamic, fast-paced and easier to relate to. The aim of this form of dance is to keep the fun alive while allowing you to develop your own personal style.
3. Contemporary Jazz: Its an expressive and graceful yet dynamic dance which choreographed on the lyrics of the song. Lyrical Jazz includes Ballet and Jazz techniques and inferences from the modern contemporary style. The moves are natural and sometimes very technical.
4. Broadway Jazz: This genre of dance experiments with different qualities and levels of movement, which is a very advanced way of understanding dance. The popular techniques include Limon, Horton, Graham, Cunningham and Release techniques. It includes improvisation in which students have to interpret the music in their own way and give their own personal touch to Modern Jazz. Students develop a deeper knowledge of movement qualities including swinging, sustaining, percussive, suspending, vibrating, collapsing, releasing and rebounding.