Essential Contact Information:
- Delhi enquiries: 011 41012909
- Gurgaon enquiries: 0124 4057722
- General enquiries: 9811555359
- Corporate, private events and wedding choreography: 9953835088
- Sales, Partnerships, Press, Marketing: 9910222770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DelhiDanceAcademy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dancedelhi
- TripAdvisor: http://goo.gl/zroco9
- WhatsApp: 9910222770, 9953835088
Delhi Dance Academy Locations:
- E-238/239, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar 4 (2 Studios and Office) - Google Maps Link for Smartphones: http://goo.gl/11ZdXS . Please come here for Delhi registration and enquiries.
- E1 Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar 4 (2 studios)
Gurgaon (Gurgaon branch contact details)
- C-18 Lower Ground Floor, Sushant Lok 1 (3 studios + office) - 7 mins walk from HUDA City Centre Metro. Opposite Sushant Arcade (on the opposite side of the road). Google Maps link for Smartphones: http://goo.gl/uIctYz . Please come here for Gurgaon registration and enquiries.
New Delhi Studio Directions:
- Detailed Address:E – 238/239 Lower Ground Floor, Amar Colony, Lajpat nagar 4. (please come here for registrations and office). Near Furniture Market, opposite Tagore International School. On the same lane as the Maruti Showroom or Golden Fiesta Bakery. Phone number at studio: 011 41012909 . How to get here:
- From Metro: Get off at Kailash Colony Metro Station (Violet Line) and come to Tagore International School (you can get a cycle rickshaw if coming for the first time). Opposite, you'll see a Maruti showroom. Walk inside that lane and you'll see Delhi Dance Academy on the right.
- From Nehru Place when going towards Mool Chand: Take a right turn at the signal after the Kailash Colony metro station. Take the second left from Golden Fiesta or Maruti Showroom. Go straight for about 20 meters and and you'll see the Delhi Dance Academy board on the right.
- From Ashram towards South Ex - Come all the way to Moolchand but don't take the under-pass, take left. Take 2nd left again and after about 200 meters you'll see Lady Sriram College on your left. Take a left from the signal after Lady Sriram College, then take the 2nd left from the Maruti Showroom. You'll see DDA on your right.
- From Iskcon temple towards National Heart Institute: Keep going straight and pass Nirulas restaurant on your right hand side. When at the T point, take left. Take a U turn after Tagore International School and take left from the Maruti Showroom. You'll see Delhi Dance Academy in 20 meters on your right.
- What the center looks like from inside:
- Detailed Address: E1, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar 4 (opposite Raghunath Mandir, close to Amar Colony Main Market).How to get here:
- For E1 studio: When coming from Mool Chand side (ring road /Mahatma Gandhi Marg): Take the first U turn under the Lajpat Nagar flyover and then take the first left turn. Go straight through the Amar Colony main market until you reach the "Institute for the Blind" or "Export House" (it's a T point). Take right from the T-point and on driving for about 20 meters, you'll see the Delhi Dance Academy banner on the left after the first small crossing.
- For E1 studio: When coming from Ashram/DND side (ring road /Mahatma Gandhi Marg): Don't get on the Lajpat Nagar flyover (Flyover #3 from the DND), keep left and take the 3rd left turn (that's the turn after the right turn for Lajpat Nagar Central market). Go straight through the Amar Colony main market until you reach the "Institute for the Blind" or "Export House" (it's a T point). Take right from the T-point and on driving for about 20 meters, you'll see the Delhi Dance Academy banner on the left after the first small crossing.
- For E1 Studio: From Sapna Cinema or National Heart Institute: If you're driving and you pass Sapna cinema on your left, then go straight from the first signal (or red light) and then take the first left. Go straight for about 100 meters (you will pass the Export House and Institute for the blind on your left), pass a small crossing and you'll see a Delhi Dance Academy banner on your left.
- Metro: From Mool Chand and Kailash Colony Metro stations, Delhi Dance Academy is a 10-12 minute rickshaw ride. Mool Chand and Kailash Colony are equidistant from the academy. Please tell the rickshaw driver to take you to Raghunath Mandir (Raghunath Temple) at Amar Colony main market. Once at the temple, you will see some shops in front of the temple main gate, follow the shops to the left and there will be a turn going towards the shops. You will see a big Delhi Dance Academy banner right there on the left.
Gurgaon Center DirectionsPlease find Gurgaon center details and directions at: Delhi Dance Academy in Gurgaon.
Dance Away that Flab
Aerobics: 500-800 Jazz Contemporary: 400-600
Belly dance: 250-450
These numbers vary with your body weight and the amount of effort you put in.
How can I lose weight?
You lose weight when you consume or burn more calories than you take. Burning 3500 calories means you lose 1 lbs or 450 grams (almost half a Kilo) of weight.
In other words, if you cut 500 calories from your diet each day or burn 500 calories working out or dancing, you would lose 0.45 kgs in a week. :)
At Delhi Dance Academy we can also talk to you about your daily diet and recommend changes to help you lose weight.
Delhi Dance Academy has been featured on 24 x 7 News Channel as one of Delhi's best dance institutes. We have made recent appearances on TV Channels like Aajtak, E TV, NHK World, MTv and NDTV Goodtimes. We are among the top 50 activities to do while in Delhi by TripAdvisor with excellent reviews.
DDA remains one of Delhi’s most sought after dance academies - The Hindu
Delhi's Top 5 Places to Learn Hip Hop, Popping and Locking - HT City, Hindustan Times
Belly Dancing Classes That'll Help You Ace The Art - HT City, Hindustan Times
Top 5 Places to Learn Bollywood Dance in Delhi - HT City, Hindustan Times
Delhi's Best Places to Learn Dance - Delhi Times, Times of India
Zumba at Delhi Dance Academy, I must confess, leaves me panting and exhausted - Business Standard
Shaadi Poori Filmi Hai (Article on Wedding Choreography) - TFL Magazine
Namaste India Dance Workshops - Editor's Pick - Timeout Delhi Magazine
The Top Place for B Boying, Hip Hop, Funk Jazz and Zumba - Hindustan Times main newspaper
Gymnastics Classes by Arman Safa Khan - Timeout Delhi
Shall We Dance? Director Arjun Sandhu interviewed by HT Mint
Latest Schedule of all Batches in Delhi is available at: Latest Dance Classes Schedule Delhi
Latest Schedule of all Batches in Gurgaon is available at: Latest Dance Classes Schedule Gurgaon